June 8, 2010

a little about me


Growing up just south of Montréal & just north of the Adirondack mountains, my childhood instilled in me an appreciation for both the natural & aesthetic worlds. As an adult I studied biology & art, & after many travels set up my studio and confectionery kitchen with my husband & a couple of felines in a small town in the green hills of Vermont. I divide my time as a graphic designer & marketing stylist, scrimshander, painter & drawer of small things, & chocolatier.

Thanks for stopping by/merci pour votre visite!

If not credited or directed otherwise, photographs are by yours truly~ if you would be so kind, please credit me & ask permission before using my photos~ thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - your comments make my day!