July 29, 2010

quiet color

Yet another interior with tall ceilings & windows & gorgeous wood floors, this time in Brooklyn. The light fixtures certainly delighted me.






So unpretentiously & quietly stylish, I love all of the original fixtures & details combined with simple, modern furniture. I can imagine spending hours cooking in that kitchen while family & friends hang out, & not wanting to get out of bed in the morning what with the soft light sifting through the windows.

from here via here

2 comments:

  1. These photos inspire envy first then lust then zen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly said, Tera... thank you, so great to see you here! I was so excited upon discovering your blog - lady, you write about stuff near & dear to my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - your comments make my day!